- 2019 Dates: 30 Aug, 27 Sept, 25 Oct, 29 Nov
- Time: 09:00 - 12:00, South Africa (GMT+2)
- Venue: AOSIS, 15 Oxford Street, Durbanville, Cape Town, South Africa, 7550
- Live Streamed: Can't attend physically? Then dial in remotely.
- Cost: R1000.00 incl. VAT
- Awarded: Certificate of Attendance
- Minimum Attendance: 3 Attendees Must Be Registered A Week Prior To The Training Date, Otherwise We Will Schedule You In the Next Training Date
- Requirement: No prior experience of Moodle is needed
Are you an educator wanting to understand the basics of the Moodle LMS? Not convinced about Moodle as your LMS? Join our introduction to Moodle administration and course creation half-day workshop.
What is Moodle®?
Moodle is an open source learning platform, also called a Learning Management System (LMS), which helps you create effective online teaching and learning experiences in a collaborative and private environment. The official website is: moodle.org.
What makes this workshop unique?
This course is for people with little or no experience of the Moodle LMS. It gives a good overview of the system without going into the amount of detail needed by those who administer the system or create courses on the platform. We have more advanced courses available for them!
As South Africa's only Certified Moodle Partner, we received Moodle HQ's stamp of approval. You know you will receive the right training! For more information on this workshop, please contact Giovanni at +27 21 975 2602. You can learn more about our services at aosis.co.za/elearning.
What you'll learn:
Basic best practice in Moodle administration:
- Basics of user management
- Basics of course management
- Basics of plugin management
- Basic course and module settings
- Editing a course
- Use of activities (identify 3 activities/resources)
Included (for those physically attending):
- Coffee and biscuits at teatime, and Free Wi-fi
- An interest in Moodle, Own Laptop and a Notepad
We are looking forward to hosting you!